Welcome to our Weekly Recap. We will be sharing what books and goodies we got and will go over some of our favorite posts, giveaways, book covers and anything else that peeked our interest during the past week. Lets start things off with sharing what books we got.
The Daylight War by Peter V. Brett
The Trouble with Fate by Leigh Evans
Hunk for the Holidays by Katie Lane
Last Chance Christmas by Hope Ramsay
Monday - Review of Shadow's Claim by Kresley Cole
Tuesday - Review and giveaway of The Farm by Emily Mckay
Wednesday - Review of Ice Cold by Cherry Adair
Thursday - Beyond the Blog with Once Upon a Twilight
Friday - Feature and Giveaway from author Melinda Leigh
21 books (Blogiversary Giveaway) - June Manning
$50 GC OR $50 in books from Book Depository (Blogiversary Giveaway) - DarkBloodyVamp
The Farm by Emily Mckay - Stephanie27
Winners have 72 hours to respond to our emails (or message us at paranormalhaven[at]gmail[dot]com) or another winner(s) will be chosen.
- Author Chloe Neill is giving away 2 ARCs of House Rules (Ends soon!)
- Parajunkee is giving away a $50 design certificate, modified template with your blog name, and any holiday template from Parajunkee Designs (This also ends soon!!)
- Christina Reads YA is giving away a $20 Amazon GC
- Bitten By Paranormal Romance has an ARC of Demon's Curse by Alexa Egan to giveaway
- Books With Bite is giving away 2 boxes of YA Finished Copies, ARC's, etc
I was on Facebook this past week and came across the cutest feakin' stuffed animals. VampLets are adorable paranormal babies that you can adopt. I want Vampyre or Werewolf Baby, for you know, my nieces...
and don't forget about the VampLets faithful companions, the VamPets!
Green seems to be the theme this week. Both Rising Darkness, first book in Thea Harrison's upcoming series Rising Darkness, and The Girl with the Iron Touch, book 3 in Kady Cross' Steampunk Chronicles series, waste no space and the women really dominate the covers. Rising Darkness with be on sale April 2nd and The Girl with the Iron Touch will hit stores a little later on May 21st.