Welcome to our Weekly Recap. We will be sharing what books and goodies we got and will go over some of our favorite posts, giveaways, book covers and anything else that peeked our interest during the past week. Lets start things off with sharing what books we got.
Edge of Dawn by Lara Adrian
The Six Gun Tarot by R. S. Belcher
Monday - Early Review of Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione plus a giveaway for all 4 books in Larissa's series
Tuesday - Breaking Dawn: Part 2 giveaway
Wednesday - Review of Deep Autumn Heat by Elisabeth Barrett
Thursday - My Reading Confessions
Friday - Interview with authors Heather and Christopher Dunbar
A Brush of Darkness, A Sliver of Shadow and A Trace of Moonlight by Allison Pang - Holly Vanderhule
Lords of Deliverance series by Larissa Ione - Nora-Adrienne Deret
Breaking Dawn: Part 2 movie promo items - Sharon Stogner
Winners have 72 hours to respond to our emails (or message us at paranormalhaven[at]gmail[dot]com) or another winner(s) will be chosen.
- Author Alexandra Ivy is giving away a copy of her book My Lord Eternity
- Ex Libris is giving away a copy of Kept by Shawntelle Madison
- Confessions of a Bookaholic is giving away
- Fiktshun is giving away a copy of The Gathering and The Calling by Kelley Armstrong during her Blogoversary celebration
- Hanging with Bells is giving away a copy of Dire Wants by Stephanie Tyler
- Katie's Book Blog is giving away a copy of Legend by Marie Lu plus a Prodigy t-shirt and flashlight
- Romance Book Junkies is giving away winner's choice of one of the Immortal Guardian books signed with swag by Dianne Duvall
The lovely ladies at The Book Nympho and Goldilox and the Three Weres are putting together a Secret Santa gift exchange. You can visit either of their sites for all the details but you need to move quickly. There are only a couple days left to sign up!
There were so many new covers released this past week but rather than fill our entire posts with a bunch new covers, we thought we'd put the spotlight on our favorites. I haven't read the series but Binding the Shadows by Jenn Bennett gets my vote for this week's favorite. What do you think?