Welcome to our Weekly Recap. We will be sharing what books and goodies we got and will go over some of our favorite posts, giveaways, book covers and anything else that peeked our interest during the past week. Lets start things off with sharing what books we got.
Impulse by Moira Rogers
Desperately Seeking Shapeshifter by Jessica Sims
Forbidden by Jacquelyn Frank
A Trace of Moonlight by Allison Pang
Dead Mann Running by Stefan Petrucha
Taken by Benedict Jacka
Monday - Guest post and giveaway from author Annie Nicholas
Tuesday - Book review Kept by Seduction by Jaymie Holland
Wednesday - Books We'd Give Our Right Arm For (a.k.a. Books We Want) and review of Enchanting the Lady by Kathryne Kennedy
Thursday - Beyond the Blog with Wicked Scribe
Friday - Book review of The Iron Wyrm Affair by Lilith Saintcrow
Shadow Rising by Kendra Leigh Castle - linda
2 e-copies of Monster in My Closet by R.L. Naquin - Christiane C and Brittany R
e-copy of Sigma by Annie Nicholas - June M
Congratulations! All winners now have 3 days to respond to our emails [or contact us at paranormalhaven(at)gmail(dot)com] or another winner(s) will be chosen.
- Reading Teen is giving away an ARC of The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Under the Covers is hosting a giveaway for an ecopy of West of Want by Laura Kaye plus swag
- Books N Kisses is giving away a copy of A Dangerous Liaison With Detective Lewis by Jillian Stone
- Reader Girls is giving away a pre-order of 1 of the 7 YA books listed
- Ex Libris is giving away an ebook copy of Blood of the Demon by Rosalie Lario
I'm loving both of these covers and we'll have to wait until 2013 for both of their releases. Frost Burned (Mercedes Thompson, book 7) by Patricia Briggs is currently scheduled to be released on March 5 and Wicked As She Wants (Blud, book 2) by Delilah S. Dawson has a later release day of April 20.