Welcome to our Weekly Recap. We will be sharing what books and goodies we got and will go over some of our favorite posts, giveaways, book covers and anything else that peeked our interest during the past week. Lets start things off with sharing what books we got.
- Temptation Rising by A.C. Arthur
- Magic Unchained by Jessica Andersen
- Swan and the Bear by Eve Langlais
- Dual Abduction by Eve Langlais
- The Shifter by Jean Johnson
Monday - Guest post and giveaway from author Elisabeth Naughton
Tuesday - Review of Geared for Pleasure by Rachel Grace
Wednesday - Review of Wanted: Undead or Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks
Thursday - Guest post and giveaway from author Gerry Bartlett
Friday - Review of Sins of the Son by Linda Poitevin plus a guest post and giveaway from Linda
Saturday - Review of Plague Town by Dana Fredsti
- House Wife Blues and Chihuahua Stories is giving away some YA books during her 3rd Blogiversary celebration
- Romance Book Junkies is giving away a copy of Under a Vampire Moon by Lynsay Sands
- Books and Things is giving away a copy of Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- Author Felicity Heaton is giving away Amazon gift cards, books and swag during her Birthday Bash
- 25 bloggers have come together to host a giveaway for a new Kindle Fire plus a $50 Amazon gift card
The biggest problem I have with book covers featuring angels are the wings. They're either not the right size or look like they're made up of some funky material. I think whoever did the cover for The Demoness of Walking Dreams got it right and the model used easily pulls of the angelic look really well. The 2nd installment in Stephanie Chong's The Company of Angels series is due out on August 28th.
For some reason I pictured Iona as being a little more delicate looking than the model used on Mate Claimed. Other than that, I think everything looks good. The 4th book in author Jennifer Ashely's Shifters Unbound series is currently scheduled to be released on October 2nd.
We hope everyone has a fabulous Easter!